The Manitoba Osteopathic Association (MOA) is committed to improving the health and well-being of people of Manitoba by assuring them of competent and ethical manual osteopathic care.
Our Strategic Objectives
- Improve communication of the role, mandate and mechanism of Manitoba Osteopathic Association (MOA) to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strive for unity within the Canadian osteopathic profession in the public interest, while respecting the diversity within the profession.
- Optimize osteopathic services in the public interest.
- Continue to operate in a fiscally responsible manner (human and financial).
- Obtain provincial government regulation and help the profession in making manual osteopathy become a regulated profession in Manitoba .